Precautionary measures for farmers working amidst the COVID-19
The significance and requirement of Agriculture are not hidden from anyone, and even in these tough times, farmers working in the field are considered essential. Some farmers live in small and crowded homes, and the concern has been raised that if COVID-19 catches only one farmer, it is likely to spread rapidly and will be difficult to control within the close-knit farming community.
The need for food is vital for every living being. With COVID-19 haunting and taking away the lives and livelihoods of many people, farmers around the world must take precautionary measures in order to survive the pandemic themselves and provide the world with food.
Agro Asia Tractors cares for the wellbeing of farmers around the world and although no vaccine currently exists to prevent Coronavirus, these simple preventive measures gathered by the team of Agro Asia Tractors against COVID-19 will surely benefit every farmer:
- Wash your hands frequently with hand wash or soap for at least 20 seconds to clean your hands properly.
- Understand the coronavirus yourself, and educate the people around you on how it spreads, and how to defend yourself from infection.
- To prevent contact with Coronavirus, use protective devices such as masks, gloves, and sanitizers while you are out.
- Maintain social distance at all times, stay at least 3 feet away while working, or communicating.
- Keep an alcohol-based sanitizer with you all the time to disinfect as soon as possible.
- Stop shaking your head, hugging, or any gesture that involves touching and standing next to you.
- Keep away from the sick at all costs.
- Remember not to touch your face and always use disposable tissue when sneezing or coughing and discard after use immediately.
- Practice strict hygiene regimen when preparing and serving food.
- Disinfecting and cleaning are proving to be the only way of avoiding coronavirus, since the virus has a long shelf life in plastics, woods, and surfaces. Watch lessons on how to make disinfectants and use them to clean your home and workspace. Clean your tools, vehicles, doorknobs, chairs, dishes, and everything you tend to touch or use often.
- Have all cleaning equipment on hand, such as mops, brushes, surface cleaners, buckets, and cleaning solutions for cleaning the house and the workplaces.
- Communicate to all workers that if any of them is sick, they should stay at home and, there will be no repercussions because employees are scared that if they leave, they will be punished. Everyone should understand that health is the priority, and if they are sick, then the first thing they can do is stay at home until they get medical assistance.
- Plan ahead of time for any unexpected situations which can happen under the current COVID-19 situation, such as shortage of farmers or services.
We hope that any worker who is considered essential and who works in these difficult COVID-19 times, will use these measures to save themselves and their loved ones around them and play their part in stopping Coronavirus from spreading.
If you are planning to buy a Massey Ferguson MF-350 Tractor in Kenya, then order your MF-350 tractor from us to get the finest package to have it in ports of Mombasa. Send us your inquiry through our form of inquiry or any social media outlet, and one of our dedicated Customer Sales Representative will get in contact with you to direct you through the process until the shipment reaches you.
Why choose Agro Asia Tractors to buy Massey Ferguson tractors?
- Affordable price
- Premium quality
- Appropriate delivery schedule
- Customer support
- Tractor accessories kit
- No secret charges or policies.
Brand New Massey Ferguson MF 350 Tractors are manufactured by Massey Ferguson Pakistan, which is 50 HP and provided with hydrostatic power steering to enable the driver to operate smoothly during service. It has long-lasting and comfortable chairs. It’s got a larger strength to pull. It has a multiple disk braking feature. It has the same features as the Brand New MF 350 plus and is generally praised by farmers.