https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png 0 0 admin https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png admin2020-06-06 17:54:352020-06-06 17:54:35Massey Ferguson MF 240 Tractors for sale in Kenya
Massey Ferguson MF-240 tractors in Kenya have high fuel efficiency, powerful engine, and versatility and are most suitable for rugged and sturdy fields. MF 240 tractor prices in Kenya are the most economical for its qualities. If you are involved in agriculture in Kenya and looking for a compact size tractor, buying MF-240 tractor in Kenya will be one of the wisest decisions and, MF-240 tractor reviews from our satisfied Kenyan customers will assure you. Massey Ferguson MF 240 Tractors Technical Specification MF 240 Tractors Technical Specifications are known to be best for farming purposes. It’s a 50HP tractor with a powerful engine of Perkins, AD-3,1524, it’s engine speed at 540 PTO rpm is 1789 rpm. MF-240 Transmission is of great strength with 8 forward and 2 reverse gears. It has a dual-clutch to ensure smoother transmission with outboard drum brakes and manual mechanical steering for heavy-duty and better driving control. MF-240 Hydraulic System roles are Draft Control, Position Control, Response Control, Continuous Pumping with maximum oil flow of 16 liters/min, and lifting capacity of 1415 kg. The durable surface connection and friction come from its front tire, 6.00-16, and rear tire, 12.4/11-28 which are also effective on a slippery road. How to import MF 240 Tractor from Pakistan to Kenya? Place your inquiry to import MF-240 tractor from Pakistan from Agro Asia Tractors by filling inquiry form or through WhatsApp, and our sales representative will contact you to discuss the order of your MF-240 tractor, accessories and other added implements with feasible shipping schedule for ports of Mombasa, Kenya with best MF-240 price in Kenya and will assist you until you receive your MF-240 tractor in Kenya and are satisfied.
https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png 0 0 admin https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png admin2020-06-06 12:41:392020-06-06 12:43:59Precautionary measures for farmers working amidst the COVID-19
Precautionary measures for farmers working amidst the COVID-19 The significance and requirement of Agriculture are not hidden from anyone, and even in these tough times, farmers working in the field are considered essential. Some farmers live in small and crowded homes, and the concern has been raised that if COVID-19 catches only one farmer, it is likely to spread rapidly and will be difficult to control within the close-knit farming community. The need for food is vital for every living being. With COVID-19 haunting and taking away the lives and livelihoods of many people, farmers around the world must take precautionary measures in order to survive the pandemic themselves and provide the world with food. Agro Asia Tractors cares for the wellbeing of farmers around the world and although no vaccine currently exists to prevent Coronavirus, these simple preventive measures gathered by the team of Agro Asia Tractors against COVID-19 will surely benefit every farmer:/0 Comments/by
- Wash your hands frequently with hand wash or soap for at least 20 seconds to clean your hands properly.
- Understand the coronavirus yourself, and educate the people around you on how it spreads, and how to defend yourself from infection.
- To prevent contact with Coronavirus, use protective devices such as masks, gloves, and sanitizers while you are out.
- Maintain social distance at all times, stay at least 3 feet away while working, or communicating.
- Keep an alcohol-based sanitizer with you all the time to disinfect as soon as possible.
- Stop shaking your head, hugging, or any gesture that involves touching and standing next to you.
- Keep away from the sick at all costs.
- Remember not to touch your face and always use disposable tissue when sneezing or coughing and discard after use immediately.
- Practice strict hygiene regimen when preparing and serving food.
- Disinfecting and cleaning are proving to be the only way of avoiding coronavirus, since the virus has a long shelf life in plastics, woods, and surfaces. Watch lessons on how to make disinfectants and use them to clean your home and workspace. Clean your tools, vehicles, doorknobs, chairs, dishes, and everything you tend to touch or use often.
- Have all cleaning equipment on hand, such as mops, brushes, surface cleaners, buckets, and cleaning solutions for cleaning the house and the workplaces.
- Communicate to all workers that if any of them is sick, they should stay at home and, there will be no repercussions because employees are scared that if they leave, they will be punished. Everyone should understand that health is the priority, and if they are sick, then the first thing they can do is stay at home until they get medical assistance.
- Plan ahead of time for any unexpected situations which can happen under the current COVID-19 situation, such as shortage of farmers or services.
https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png 0 0 admin https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png admin2020-06-06 12:13:432020-06-06 12:13:52How to order Massey Ferguson Tractors from Pakistan to Kenya?
If you are planning to buy a Massey Ferguson MF-350 Tractor in Kenya, then order your MF-350 tractor from us to get the finest package to have it in ports of Mombasa. Send us your inquiry through our form of inquiry or any social media outlet, and one of our dedicated Customer Sales Representative will get in contact with you to direct you through the process until the shipment reaches you. Why choose Agro Asia Tractors to buy Massey Ferguson tractors?/0 Comments/by
- Affordable price
- Premium quality
- Appropriate delivery schedule
- Customer support
- Tractor accessories kit
- No secret charges or policies.
https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png 0 0 admin https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png admin2020-06-06 12:12:532020-06-06 12:12:53Massey Ferguson Tractor 350 For Sale in Kenya:
Brand New Massey Ferguson MF 350 Tractors are manufactured by Massey Ferguson Pakistan, which is 50 HP and provided with hydrostatic power steering to enable the driver to operate smoothly during service. It has long-lasting and comfortable chairs. It's got a larger strength to pull. It has a multiple disk braking feature. It has the same features as the Brand New MF 350 plus and is generally praised by farmers./0 Comments/by
https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png 0 0 admin https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png admin2020-06-06 10:11:112020-06-06 10:11:22Final pointers for Farming Machinery Business in Nigeria:
To succeed in this business, you need to have a passion for agriculture and its value and a desire for success. It is essential to establish a stable relationship and maintain good communication with your partners, either farm machine suppliers or customers, to run a business efficiently. Be open to renting and leasing options for your farm machinery, as it will give farmers easy access to farm equipment due to financial constraints faced by farmers in Nigeria, and your company will continue to operate and will soon start making good profits, which will ultimately result in your expected return on investment. Finally, give farm machinery business a thorough analysis and get in contact with credible sources to understand it more and hopefully give it a go./0 Comments/by
https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png 0 0 admin https://blog.agroasiatractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo.png admin2020-06-06 10:10:462020-06-06 10:10:46Finance, staff and risks involved in Farming Machinery Business in Nigeria?
Each business has its own risk, in the farm machinery business, the main risks are related to transport and the knowledge of the industry. The transport of large vehicles and equipment has a higher risk associated with them due to the timely delivery of the goods demanded and how safe the equipment will be in transit and how loading and unloading is handled, to prevent such situations, establish a trust-based relationship with your logistics partners to ensure the safety and timely delivery of your farm machinery. The knowledge of farm machinery sale business in Nigeria has its utmost importance because, without knowledge, one can’t go forward to have a successful business. Always go through all the rules and regulations and carry out thorough research with experts before starting this business to have a better understanding and better chances of success in your business./0 Comments/by